On Saturday, May 11, our diocese will come together in fellowship for a day-long celebration of our Becoming Beloved Community vision at Convocation 2019: Becoming Beloved Community Together. Everyone is welcome!
Activities are planned for adults, youth and children, and free childcare will be available for the youngest members of the community.
This fun, free event will be packed with:
· A call to action from the Rev. Canon Stephanie Spellers, the Presiding Bishop’s Canon for Evangelism, Reconciliation and Creation
· Two sessions of engaging workshops
· Interactive stations open throughout the day
· Opportunities for dialogue
· Community building
· Age-appropriate programming for children and youth
· Free lunch!
· A diocesan-wide Eucharist and Confirmation service