GEORGE’S SPAGHETTI DINNER AND SILENT AUCTION
Sat, Jan 25, 2020 5-8 pm. Food, fellowship, and fun!
Check out the sign-up poster in the Welcome Area and choose how you want to join in. Whether it's selling raffle tickets, assisting with the Silent Auction, setting tables, cooking spaghetti, or helping with clean-up, there's a job for everyone, and it's a great way to get to know your fellow parishioners.
Ticket sales begin December 29. Advance ticket prices: $12 adult, $5 child age 12 and under, $30 household max. (prices are higher at the door). Contact Thelma Best at (937)434-5486 or .
- Volunteer and wine donation sign-up boards are in the Welcome Lounge. Bring wine donations to the dinner or give directly to Thelma Best or Julie Powers on Sundays. All glasses of wine will cost $4 each. Please, bring some $1 bills to help the cashier make change. (Remember BYOB is not permitted at the Spaghetti Dinner.)
- Centerpiece items of pasta boxes & jars of sauces requested. Donate in the Narthex (red wagons). After this event, these items used as centerpieces will be sent to the food pantry.
- Give silent auction donation items (a service, new goods, or product from a business you patronize) to Bryan & Susan Daly (937)306-8462 or Please store items at home until the Spaghetti Dinner. If you leave something at church, make certain that it is well marked and the Dalys are informed.
- 50/50 raffle tickets available and kids games: balloon sculptures, face painting, and coloring table
- All proceeds benefit our parish's outreach to those in need right here in the Dayton community, across the U.S., and around the world.