Return to Worship
Return To Worship Plan
Worship Services to begin Sunday, June 14th
9:00am – Morning Prayer, R1 (organ, no choir)
11:00am – Morning Prayer, R2 (organ, no choir)
3:00pm – Evening Prayer, R1 (piano/guitar)
5:00pm – Evening Prayer, R2 (piano/guitar)
For all services
- Services will be short (~30 minutes) with a maximum attendance of 50 persons, which is less than 25% of our seating capacity. An outdoor service option is also being explored, but not available yet
- All who feel sick in any way or demonstrate any symptoms (such as regular sneezing, coughing, aches, chills, etc.), even if believed to be merely seasonal allergies, should stay home
- Face masks which cover face and nose are required to be worn by all those attending.
- Those attending are asked to maintain appropriate physical distancing at all times
- All volunteers/leaders shall wash hands upon arrival and all attendees shall be given hand sanitizer.
- No congregational or choir singing, however there will be instrumental music at all services.
- Attendees are encouraged to use the restroom at home before coming to church so as to minimize restroom usage at the church
- There will be no fellowship or coffee hour after any service
- There will be no nursery care, education, Sunday School or other programing on site. Summer book and bible studies will be available online and require sign up. See website or call office.
- The offering plate will be place in the back of the church by the font, it will not be passed around. Please feel free to drop your offering as you come in to worship or as you leave, or you may utilize our online giving option, found on our website homepage.
- Exterior doors and doors into the nave shall remain open during the service to promote better ventilation and reduce hand contact
- High contact surfaces will be disinfected before and after services
Before each service…
- All people attending any service are asked to park in the upper lot or in the Ferneding Insurance parking lot, and enter the church building through the main entrance only.
- All people attending will be directed to their seats by ushers so as to be suitably spaced out. Pews in the nave will be taped off to indicate appropriate distancing.
- Seating will be per household, whether single, couple, or family.
- Please do not arrive more than ten minutes before a service start time
- Bulletins for each service will be placed in pews before each service.
During each service…
- Remain seated with your household
- There will not be a processional in or out; officiating clergy and a lay assistant will enter and exit from the side chancel door.
After each service…
- The officiant will dismiss the congregation by pews, starting from the back and working forwards
- Take your bulletin with you and place it in the recycle bin or take it home – don’t return it to the ushers or leave it in your pew.
- Please do not congregate in the narthex (entry hall) or welcome lounge, and exit the building following the dismissal via the main doors
- The clergy will not be available to visit in person. If you need to talk with clergy please feel free to call the church office.
To see the Rector's letter to the parish click here